3x5 Gel Pack Reusable - 6 Hot or Cold Ice Packs for Overheating, Injuries, Pain Relief First Aid By IceWraps
3x5 Gel Pack Reusable - 6 Hot or Cold Ice Packs for Overheating, Injuries, Pain Relief First Aid By IceWraps by IceWraps at HQ Health Blogs. MPN: IWSI35. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ideal pain and swelling relief following dental or cosmetic procedures. The extra small gel pack is incredibly versatile and safe to use on the face
Ideal pain and swelling relief following dental or cosmetic procedures. The extra small gel pack is incredibly versatile and safe to use on the face and head area. The ice pack stays soft and pliable when frozen and double as hot pack when heated. These gel packs are FDA registered, latex free, and non-toxic. Easy to use boo boo packs, enough for the whole family and a must for any first-aid kit.
Features of the Mini Reusable Gel Hot Cold Pack:
- Use as quick relief cold compress to treat overheating, injection pain and swelling, reduce puffiness, migraines, bites, stings, bumps and bruises.
- Use as a heat pack to improve blood flow from joint stiffness, muscle cramps, or soreness.
- Place in freezer for ice pack. Gel stays flexible when frozen. Will freeze hard below -12 F.
- Place in microwave for 10 seconds at a time for hot pack.
- Therapeutic treatment up to 15 minutes.
- Gel is 97% Canadian spring water. Pouch is made from high density 3mil plastic.
- Printed insert will not come off on skin, it "floats" in the gel pack.
IceWraps' reusable gel packs will last for years, but you should not overheat in microwave or leave in direct sunlight as this will shorten its effectiveness. External use only. We take pride in our outstanding customer service. Please get in touch with us for any inquiries or concerns.
Features & Highlights
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE - Cooling or warming extra small gel packs. Small enough to place them in any sleeve or brace. Reusable, Flexible, and Non-Toxic. Our gel ice packs are made of 97% spring water and durable medical-grade plastic that won't rip, tear, or puncture. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. 100% RISK FREE.
- CONVENIENT - Store in refrigerator or freezer and use as a extra small ice pack anytime. Hot packs microwavable to soothe away aches and pain. Rotate between 6 gel packs for easy treatments. A must-have gel ice packs for first aid, essential for home, school, or office use.
- NATURAL RELIEF - Safe and natural relief for toothaches, bites, stings, bumps or bruises. Our mini gel ice pillows comfortably contours the face or small joints.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Use as hot or cold therapy packs, hand warmers, fun for kids as boo boo ice packs, a must-have tool for any first aid kit. Gel stays flexible when frozen.
- 100% GUARANTEE AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY - We aim to offer quality products and services with the highest standards. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a full refund within 30 days. Just add to Cart.
|Item Weight:||0.14 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.8 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.31 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by IceWraps, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Are You Sick And Tired Of Hurting Throughout The Day Because Of Bodily Pain? Then this premium hot and cold pain relief pack by TheraCool is exactly what you need! TheraCool products are recommended by Physiotherapists, Physicians, and Professional A...
mpn: 4518, ean: 0616784451831,
Non-toxic instant cold compress for the treatment of minor sprains, abrasions and other minor injuries5Inch x 9Inch Instant Cold Pack with non-toxic urea. Cold packs are a convenient direct replacement for crushed ice used to provide relief of pain ...
mpn: 900120, ean: 0651950838160,
Looking for the best LARGE gel cold pack? Then Look No Further! The Thrive Brand gel cold pack is the ideal cold pack for most common injuries and is useful in multiple settings, including: homes, offices, sports facilities, workplaces and schools. ...
mpn: TP-RSHW1, ean: 0850803002370,
Whether you picked a too-heavy bowling ball in your Wednesday night bowling league, threw one too many baseballs with your kiddos or simply slept on your shoulder wrong, the TheraPearl Shoulder Wrap can provide you with the relief you need to get bac...
Fitfirst heating pad - Relieve your body pain Are you suffering from body pain? That pain can be hard to get rid of. Applying heat, can make you feel better and ease that pain. Heat will reduce muscle swelling and discomfort, as well as slipped discs...
mpn: IWINSTANT50, ean: 0638037930115,
For Emergency Pain Relief Great for home, office, clinic, school, and sports teams. When aches and pain occur, break and shake an instant cold pack for immediate relief. Recommended for minor sprains, strains, stings, bruises, or inflammation. ICEW...
By The Coldest Water
The Coldest Water® Ice Packs, (Gel Pack) was initially built for Professional Athletes in high performing sports. We recommend it to all athletes and high performers for pain relief and injury treatment. Don't settle for a less quality gel pack Gre...
By Thermi Paq
mpn: 404276, ean: 0764442883828,
The Extra Large Therapeutic Hot & Cold Pain Relief Wrap conforms to all parts of the body including the back, thighs and shoulders. The clay-based properties of Thermic enable you to easily mold the Thermi pack pad to any affected area for better pai...
Relieve your aches and pains with these Ohuhu Ice Packs. Helps relive pain associated with bumps, bruises, aches, cramps, headaches, sinus pain, swelling, and joint pain. Get three ice packs in this set, one small, one medium and one large. The s...
Are you looking for a large, high quality, and multi-use ice pack to relieve pain and treat sports injuries?Look no further! TheraCool (an American company) gel ice packs are a must have for all muscle pain and injuries Why TheraCool products are a b...