Advil Film-Coated Temporary Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablet, 200mg Ibuprofen, 160 Count
Advil Film-Coated Temporary Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablet, 200mg Ibuprofen, 160 Count by Advil at HQ Health Blogs. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Advil Film-Coated is designed to dissolve quickly, absorb rapidly, and go to work in minutes to stop pain before it gets worse. Advil Film-Coated
Features & Highlights
- Advil Film-Coated has a Rapid Release Formula to provide fast pain relief of headaches, back pains, and muscle pains.
- Advil Film-Coated tablets go to work in minutes to stop your pain before it gets worse.
- This Rapid Release Formula dissolves and absorbs quickly, delivering effective treatment to temporarily relieve headaches, muscle aches, minor arthritis pain, and joint pain.
- The 200mg of Ibuprofen Sodium in Advil® Film-Coated tablets is designed to provide focused pain relief directly at the site of inflammation.
- No other OTC pain reliever has been proven to be faster or stronger than Advil.
|Manufacturer:||Wyeth Consumer Healthcare|
|Publisher:||Wyeth Consumer Healthcare|
|Studio:||Wyeth Consumer Healthcare|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|