Advil Menstrual (40 Count) Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablet, 200mg Ibuprofen Sodium, Menstrual Cramps, Temporary Pain Relief
Advil Menstrual (40 Count) Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablet, 200mg Ibuprofen Sodium, Menstrual Cramps, Temporary Pain Relief by Advil at HQ Health Blogs. MPN: 545007. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. While there is no cure for menstrual cramps, Advil Menstrual Pain is an effective and safe over-the-counter product that reduces the production of
While there is no cure for menstrual cramps, Advil Menstrual Pain is an effective and safe over-the-counter product that reduces the production of prostaglandins, the leading cause of menstrual cramps, while also relieving the rest of your period pains, including headaches and backaches. It is safe for children for up to six hours. Its non-drowsy and non-stimulating formula contains no caffeine or antihistamines, which allows you to avoid drowsiness during the day or wakefulness at night. It’s safe to use for children of 12 years and older. When period pain strikes, choose Advil, the brand doctors recommend most for menstrual pain relief. Get a head start on period relief by adding Advil Menstrual Pain tablets to your shopping cart today.
Advil Menstrual Pain does much more than treat period symptoms. Advil is designed to provide focused pain relief directly at the site of inflammation. The medicine in Advil is the #1 doctor-recommended treatment for effective pain relief and the top-selling pain reliever among over-the-counter medications. Advil Menstrual Pain relieves toothaches, menstrual cramps, and several symptoms of the common cold. Get a head start on effective pain relief by adding Advil Menstrual Pain coated tablets to your shopping cart.
Features & Highlights
- Advil Menstrual Pain coated tablets provide temporary non-drowsy relief of tough cramps, headaches, and backaches for up to six hours.
- This coated tablet is easy to swallow and targets the cause of menstrual cramps and discomfort to provide relief for all of your period pains.
- Based on a survey of doctors, Advil is the OTC brand that doctors recommend most for menstrual pain.
- This easy-to-swallow coated tablet doesn't include antihistamines which can make you drowsy during the day or caffeine that can keep you awake at night.
- No other OTC pain reliever has been proven to be stronger or longer lasting than Advil.
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|