Advil Migraine Pain Reliever, 200mg Solubilized Ibuprofen (40-Count Liquid Filled Capsules)
Advil Migraine Pain Reliever, 200mg Solubilized Ibuprofen (40-Count Liquid Filled Capsules) by Advil at HQ Health Blogs. MPN: DFD-030. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Advil Migraine is clinically proven to relieve migraine pain and related symptoms, like nausea and sensitivity to light and sound. The only FDA
* The pain reliever in Advil is ibuprofen, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that when taken as directed is a safe and effective pain reliever and fever reducer.
Features & Highlights
- Advil Migraine is clinically proven to provide fast relief of migraine pain, helping you take control of your migraines so you can return to your normal activities.
- It is clinically proven to relieve tough migraine pain and related symptoms, like nausea and sensitivity to light and sound.
- Advil Migraine is the only FDA-approved liquid-filled OTC migraine medication.
- The active ingredient in Advil Migraine is solubilized ibuprofen, which means the ibuprofen is in liquid form, allowing it to be absorbed quickly by your body and relieve your pain fast.
- For over 30 years, doctors and patients have trusted Advil for safe and effective pain relief.
|Manufacturer:||Pfizer Consumer Healthcare|
|Publisher:||Pfizer Consumer Healthcare|
|Studio:||Pfizer Consumer Healthcare|
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.25 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|