Product Description & Reviews
ASU, a natural vegetable extract made from avocado and soybean oils. Helps reduce the pain and inflammation that accompanies osteoarthritis. Its new formulation includes, SierraSil, a naturally occurring complex of minerals that supports joint mobility and cartilage integrity and flexibility. Avocado soybean unsaponifiables, is extracted from a mixture of avocado and soybean in a 1:2 ratio. This mixture- rich in phytosterols (fats found in all plants, including fruits and vegetables) help reduce pain and inflammation, and can help promote other health benefits like lowering cholesterol by blocking cholesterol absorption in the small intestine, causing dietary cholesterol to pass out of the body.
Features & Highlights
- Effective for arthritis sufferers, and for overall joint health, ASU helps to rebuild cartilage and
- ASU is what Dr. Theodosakis, a leading arthritis specialist speaks about in his book, The Arthritis
- Helps reduce the pain and inflammation that accompanies osteoarthritis
- Supports joint mobility and cartilage integrity and flexibility
- Stops the inflamation process and lubricates the joints
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.