TheraSpecs Audrey Migraine Glasses for Light Sensitivity, Photophobia and Fluorescent Lights | Women | Indoor Lenses | Brown
Free Shipping Included! Audrey TheraSpecs Fluorescent Light and Migraine Glasses: Indoor Tint for Women (Indoor, Brown) by TheraSpecs at HQ Health Blogs. MPN: LI - LO. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Audrey TheraSpecs is an elegant frame with a subtle cat-eye design and tortoise shell finish. The lightweight frame combined with large,
Features & Highlights
- BETTER THAN SUNGLASSES: TheraSpecs lenses are precision-tinted to block certain light that can trigger or worsen migraine, post-concussion syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and other chronic conditions.
- REDUCE LIGHT SENSITIVITY AND PHOTOPHOBIA: TheraSpecs protect you from fluorescent lighting, reduce headache and migraine frequency, and relieve light sensitivity and glare.
- INDOOR LENSES: Indoor TheraSpecs are great for wearing near artificial fluorescent light, while working on a computer, and for wearing outdoors on overcast days.
- RELIEF FOR 90% OF CUSTOMERS: TheraSpecs help the vast majority of the people with their light sensitivity but they do not work for everyone. Please give them a try to learn if they will be a good option for you.
- HIGHLY PROTECTIVE, ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightweight acetate frame with large, precision-tinted lenses; elegant frame with a subtle cat-eye design and brown tortoise shell finish.
|Color:||Indoor Lenses, Brown|
|Part Number:||LI - LO|
|MPN:||LI - LO|
|Package Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.11 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|