Product Description & Reviews
Audrey TheraSpecs is an elegant frame with a subtle cat-eye design and tortoise shell finish. The lightweight frame combined with large, precision-tinted lenses give these TheraSpecs a great blend of protection and fashion. Audrey is an acetate frame with a saddle bridge, acrylic lenses, and superior spring hinges-adding up to great fit, flexibility, and durability that will sit comfortably on the face. Audrey TheraSpecs is available in your choice of two tortoise finishes: blue or brown. Indoor TheraSpecs are great for wearing near artificial light and while working on a computer. Some people also like wearing them outdoors on overcast days. Like all TheraSpecs, they: - Reduce headache and migraine frequency and intensity - Relieve painful light sensitivity and glare - Protect you from fluorescent lighting Audrey TheraSpecs come with a microfiber carrying bag.
Features & Highlights
- BETTER THAN SUNGLASSES: TheraSpecs lenses are precision-tinted to block certain light that can trigger or worsen migraine, post-concussion syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and other chronic conditions.
- REDUCE LIGHT SENSITIVITY AND PHOTOPHOBIA: TheraSpecs protect you from fluorescent lighting, reduce headache and migraine frequency, and relieve light sensitivity and glare.
- INDOOR LENSES: Indoor TheraSpecs are great for wearing near artificial fluorescent light, while working on a computer, and for wearing outdoors on overcast days.
- RELIEF FOR 90% OF CUSTOMERS: TheraSpecs help the vast majority of the people with their light sensitivity but they do not work for everyone. Please give them a try to learn if they will be a good option for you.
- HIGHLY PROTECTIVE, ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightweight acetate frame with large, precision-tinted lenses; elegant frame with a subtle cat-eye design and brown tortoise shell finish.
|Color:||Indoor Lenses, Brown|
|Part Number:||LI - LO|
|MPN:||LI - LO|
|Package Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.11 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Conductive Therapy Shop
mpn: CTS11, ean: 0045635439436,