Product Description & Reviews
Aspirin Regimen Bayer contains one-fourth the medicine of regular strength aspirin, it's caffeine- and sodium-free, and it has an enteric, delayed-released safety coating that provides added stomach protection.Helps prevent another heart attack or clot-related (ischemic) stroke when taken as directed by your doctor. Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen. Sodium-free and caffeine-free. Coated to make it easier to swallow. #1 Doctor Recommended Aspirin Brand.
Features & Highlights
- Helps prevent another heart attack or clot-related (ischemic) stroke when taken as directed by your doctor
- Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen
- Sodium-free and caffeine-free
- Coated to make it easier to swallow
- #1 Doctor Recommended Aspirin Brand
|Manufacturer:||Bayer Consumer Health|
|Publisher:||Bayer Consumer Health|
|Studio:||Bayer Consumer Health|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Acme United Corporation
sku: ACM12408, mpn: ACM12408, ean: 0073577124080,