Product Description & Reviews
How Bean-zyme Works: Complex indigestible sugars found in many plant products such as beans, cabbage, broccoli, onions, soy products, and others can ferment in your digestive system releasing gas in the form of flatulence. The enzyme in Bean-zyme breaks these sugars down into less complex sugars that the human body can digest, thus reducing or eliminating the intestinal gas formed. The enzyme is made from a safe food grade mold. Directions for Use: per serving of problem food, swallow 1 capsule with first bite of warm or cool food. Store at room temperature or cooler. Ingredients: Alpha-galactosidase enzyme (from Aspergillus niger 300 GALU/capsule), cellulose (capsule and filler). FREE OF: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, preservatives. No nutritional value.
Features & Highlights
- Vegan! 4 pack (600 capsules total) 600 servings
- Bean-zyme contains alpha-galactosidase enzyme, 300 GALU/capsule!
- Bean-zyme VEGAN has 300 GALU/capsule vs Beano 150 GALU/tablet
- Other ingredients: cellulose (capsule and filler).
- FREE OF: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, preservatives.
|Item Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.