Product Description & Reviews
The versatile Berkey system is the ideal system for use at home, travel, outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies. This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for everyday use, outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available. The Berkey system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. This system is so powerful it can remove food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance. Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel.Included:Priming Syringe for easy priming!
Features & Highlights
- Includes: 2 Black Berkey Filters and Priming Syringe
- Purifies up to 2.5 (Gallons Per Hour) GPH (Travel) | 3.5 GPH (Big) | 4 GPH (Royal) | 5.5 GPH (Imperial) | 6.5 GPH (Crown)
- Black Berkey Filter Life: Up to 3,000 gallons per filter element
- Holding Capacity: 1.5 Gallons (Travel) | 2.1 Gallons (Big) | 3 Gallons (Royal) | 4.5 Gallons (Imperial) | 6 Gallons (Crown)
- High Grade 304 Stainless Steel
|Item Weight:||13.4 pounds|
|Package Weight:||13.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.