Product Description & Reviews
What is Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy®?BFST® stands for Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy®. One of the key ingredients to healing tissue is Blood Flow Stimulation. The Energy Web® that comes inside your BFST® Wrap does just that. By stimulating blood flow, the result is increased circulation to the injured area. Blood flow circulation is critical to recovery. The more often you can stimulate the blood flow, the more quickly you can heal. Being able to easily do this at home is key to a rapid and complete recovery.How Does a BFST® Treatment Feel?BFST® treatments are not designed to produce a lot of surface heat. Only a very small amount of heat will come from the Energy Web® itself. BFST® devices are not heating pads. Treatments are comfortable and relaxing. You will not feel any pulsing, vibrating, shocks or discomfort from a treatment. What you may feel during the treatment are the by-products of increased blood flow. Some customers report a slight tingling or warming sensation when this occurs. The more treatments you do, the more this will lessen. This is a good sign! It means that circulation in the injured area is improving. If you have any questions about your BFST® treatments, please contact King Brand® directly to speak with a Treatment Advisor. BFST® Is Not Just for Initial Healing - Prevent Re-Injury Too!Once your pain stops and mobility improves, do not stop doing BFST® treatments. While on the surface you are feeling better, in reality your tissue is only partially healed. Not only can you continue the course of healing, you can maintain it and prevent re-injury by using the BFST®. Do a BFST® treatment before physical activity, as stimulating circulation before any physical activity will act as a "warm up" for the tissue. It has been shown: tissue that is warmed up is less likely to experience re-injury. And preventing re-injury is key to complete healing.
Features & Highlights
- BLOOD FLOW STIMULATION THERAPY® LEG WRAP: Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy® Stimulates Nutrient-Rich, Oxygenated Blood Flow in the Affected Area of Your Leg, Deep Below the Skin. This Increase in Blood Flow Works to Speed up the Healing Process. BFST® Is Ideal for Treating Soft Tissue Injuries and Chronic Conditions of the Leg. It Can Also Be Used for Post-Surgery Recovery.
- PROMOTE HEALTHY BLOOD FLOW & ACCELERATE HEALING: BFST® Treatments Bring Additional Blood Flow to the Affected Area, Which Helps to Heal Your Damaged Tissues. We Recommend 3-4 Treatments Per Day for Optimal Results. Since the Effects of Each 20 Minute BFST® Treatment Last for Up to 4 Hours, It's Best to Spread Your Treatments Out Throughout the Day.
- APPLY IT ANYWHERE ON YOUR LEG: Wear the BFST® Leg Wrap on Your Shin, Quads, Hamstrings or Back of Your Knee. It's Incredibly Easy to Apply and Adjust. Since It Is Designed for the Shape of the Leg, Treatments are Always Comfortable.
- COMES INCLUDED WITH: A Neoprene Wrap Specially Designed for the Leg, a 3-Level Power Controller, an Adaptor Plug, an Energy Web and Instructions. You Also Get the Free Treatment Advice & Guidance of Our KB Advisors. Our Advisors Can Answer Any Questions You May Have and Even Help You Develop a Personalized Treatment Plan.
- IDEAL TREATMENT FOR: Quad Injuries, Hamstring Injuries, Shin Splints, Iliotibial Band Syndrome, Calf Strains, PCL Injuries and More.
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.52 x 2.09 x 2.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Matsum Inc. DBA Venture Heated Clothing
mpn: 602B, ean: 0876594003839,
By Venture Heated Clothing
mpn: SH-55, ean: 0876594001187,
By Venture Heated Clothing
mpn: SH-75, ean: 0876594002030,