Product Description & Reviews
NOTICE: The water temperature not more than 85 degree centigrade. CARE INSTRUCTION: Grid texture makes skin contact safer and more comfortable. Hot water bottle can cause burns (avoid prolonged direct contact to skin). The bottles should be replaced after two years of use, and check stopper for wear and tear damage at regular intervals. Package includes: 1PCS hot water bag.1.5 Quart, 14" x 14", fits most neck. Explosion-proof high density PVC, rubber. Thermoplastic material that is odorless and recyclable. Advanced thermoplastic holds heat longer than traditional rubber bottles, also works as an ice pack, or cold water bottle.
Features & Highlights
- 1.5 Quart, 14" x 14", fits most neck
- Explosion-proof high density PVC, rubber
- Thermoplastic material that is odorless and recyclable. Advanced thermoplastic holds heat longer than traditional rubber bottles, also works as an ice pack, or cold water bottle
- Wide mouth is easy to fill and the anti spurt lip prevent water spitting back out like those old rubber ones. Fill only to two-thirds capacity maximum. It's transparent. No more guesswork about how much hot water is inside
- The classic design of this classic home remedy, treating sore muscles, stress or cramps, arthritis, aches and pains, stiff necks, lower back pain, menstrual cramps and other common aches and and can also double up as a cold compress for kids with fever or to reduce swelling for minor injuries
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.91 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.