e-pill CADEX Pediatric 12 Alarm Medication Reminder Watch & Electronic Medical Alert
Super Savings Item! Save 31% on the e-pill CADEX Pediatric 12 Alarm Medication Reminder Watch & Electronic Medical Alert by e-pill Medication Reminders at HQ Health Blogs. MPN: 952437. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. - 12 ALARM Daily Medication Reminders that Auto-Repeat - 60 Second Alarm + Optional Text Message (up to 36 letters). - No alarm reset required -
- 12 ALARM Daily Medication Reminders that Auto-Repeat
- 60 Second Alarm + Optional Text Message (up to 36 letters).
- No alarm reset required - alarm auto-reset each day at midnight.
- MEDICAL SNOOZE. Reminder beep every three (3) minutes until all medications have been taken.
- ALERT ID. May speak for you in an emergency when you are unable to speak for yourself.
Size of the watch is the same as the adult but the easy-to-change Velcro strap adjusts to the growing child's wrist.
This e-pill CADEX watch also stores Medical Information.
Excellent display with large digits and characters.
Great for kids with Diabetes, Asthma, ADD, ADHD or any child / teenager that needs daily reminders.
- Up to 12 daily alarms (auto repeating)
- Easy to read display with normal time & date function
- Long alarm duration. Medical Snooze (every 3 minutes for up to 4 hours until task have been completed)
- Medical ID bracelet databank (Medical Information)
- ALERT button displays Medical ID databank in an emergency
- Used in Clinical Trials FREE Standard Shipping / 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
>**Not Suitable for Hearing Impaired Do not wear in shower or swimming pool **
Size: 1 1/2" x 1/2" (normal adult size wrist watch) with Easy-to-adjust Velcro Strap
Color: BLACK with Red/Black Velcro Strap
Digit size 1/4 inch
Battery life 12 month
Battery: CR2032 included (replaceable).
Features & Highlights
- Alarm Watch for Kids (Girl or Boy) and Young Adults
- 12 Daily Alarms (auto reset - repeats every day at the same time)
- Long Alarm Duration (alarms up to 4 hours - until medications are taken)
- Easy to set and Easy to Read display
- Medical ALERT Bracelet may speak for you in an emergency
|Brand:||e-pill Medication Reminders|