Product Description & Reviews
Haven TheraSpecs combine our precision-tinted lenses with an understated style that looks natural at work or school. From the front, Haven looks like a normal wire rim frame, but from the side their lenses curve around your face like wrap sports glasses to maximize protection. The rim on Haven TheraSpecs is made of stainless steel which is stronger, lighter, and more adjustable than standard materials. To maximize adjustability and minimize pressure points, their temples are made of TR-90 aerospace plastic with adjustable tips and their nose pads are soft, flexible silicon on an articulated hinge. These materials also mean that Haven is also our lightest style yet! Haven TheraSpecs are available with temples in your choice of three colors: glossy black, deep blue, or classic tortoise shell. Like all TheraSpecs, they reduce headache and migraine frequency and intensity; relieve painful light sensitivity and glare; and protect you from fluorescent lighting.
Features & Highlights
- BETTER THAN SUNGLASSES: TheraSpecs lenses are precision-tinted to block certain light that can trigger or worsen migraine, post-concussion syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and other chronic conditions.
- REDUCE LIGHT SENSITIVITY AND PHOTOPHOBIA: TheraSpecs protect you from fluorescent lighting, reduce headache and migraine frequency, and relieve light sensitivity and glare.
- INDOOR LENSES: Indoor TheraSpecs are great for wearing near artificial fluorescent light, while working on a computer, and for wearing outdoors on overcast days.
- RELIEF FOR 90% OF CUSTOMERS: TheraSpecs help the vast majority of the people with their light sensitivity but they do not work for everyone. Please give them a try to learn if they will be a good option for you.
- HIGHLY PROTECTIVE, ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Fashionable stainless steel rim with black temple arms, great for work or school with wraparound protection for men and women. Silicone nose pads, adjustable earpieces, and lightweight materials for minimum pressure.
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Ultima Neuro & Conductive Therapy Shop
mpn: CTS12B, ean: 0045635439443,