It is an automatic hot cold therapy system that delivers instant heat through patented wraps that go around your feet and hands to provide greater circulation and to reduce pain.Athletes with chronic pain or injuries may use heat therapy before exercise to increase the elasticity of joint connective tissues and to stimulate blood flow.The aqua-relief hot therapy system used for:back,knee,hip,foot and ankle,hand and wrist,shoulder,elbow,chest,breast,face and jaw,head,neck,feet,hands,and other specific applications.The warm water greatly improves circulation and provides relaxing therapy.The cold water therapy system can also be set to cold to relieve swelling and edema or to help aid in injury recovery. Cold therapy with ice is the best immediate treatment for acute injuries because it can reduce swelling and pain.Cold water therapy is also helpful in treating chronic pain.Disclaimer(Please Read):I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this ARS or AIS product. I will read and completely follow all directions provided by the manufacturer, as well as instructions from my physician regarding treatment times, and protocols. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any unusual reactions caused by the use of this unit. I understand that Healio Health/Helio Living is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. By clicking "add to cart" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.**please note: cold therapy parts come in contact with water which may contain bacteria that can come in contact with skin/incisions. By regulations, we cannot accept returns on cold therapy units/parts unless there is a problem with their operation. In which case if the unit is still within its warranty period it will be replaced with a new one.
Features & Highlights
- Cold or Hot water is circulated all around the joint providing optimal 360º treatments.
- Hot Water Therapy Pump is covered by Medicare and many private insurances.
- Can provide cool water for 6-8 hours or Hot with no-limits. Also, it has 1 Heat Setting of 105 degrees F.
- The Aqua Relief hot cold therapy system uses 105 F water to help improve blood circulation in the hands and feet. Or, cold water can also be used to reduce swelling that is associated with diabetic neuropathy.
- Provides added compression to further reduce pain and inflammation. Compatibility with a variety of pads including the FREE Universal Therapy Pad.
|Package Weight:||6.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.3 x 9.7 x 9.7 inches|