Product Description & Reviews
Keaton TheraSpecs are a fun and stylish frame perfect for those who also want to show off a little bit of personality. And with precision-tinted lenses and a rounded, lightweight frame, Keaton still offers great protection against light sensitivity and photophobia. Keaton is an acetate frame with a saddle bridge, acrylic lenses, and superior spring hinges-ensuring a comfortable fit and maximum adjustability. Keaton TheraSpecs are available in your choice of two finishes: black or tortoise. Indoor TheraSpecs are great for wearing near artificial light and while working on a computer. Some people also like wearing them outdoors on overcast days. Outdoor TheraSpecs are great for wearing outside in bright sunlight. Like all TheraSpecs, they: - Reduce headache and migraine frequency and intensity - Relieve painful light sensitivity and glare - Protect you from fluorescent lighting Keaton TheraSpecs come with a microfiber bag.
Features & Highlights
- BETTER THAN SUNGLASSES: TheraSpecs lenses are precision-tinted to block certain light that can trigger or worsen migraine, post-concussion syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and other chronic conditions.
- REDUCE LIGHT SENSITIVITY AND PHOTOPHOBIA: TheraSpecs protect you from fluorescent lighting, reduce headache and migraine frequency, and relieve light sensitivity and glare.
- INDOOR LENSES: Indoor TheraSpecs are great for wearing near artificial fluorescent light, while working on a computer, and for wearing outdoors on overcast days.
- RELIEF FOR 90% OF CUSTOMERS: TheraSpecs help the vast majority of the people with their light sensitivity but they do not work for everyone. Please give them a try to learn if they will be a good option for you.
- HIGHLY PROTECTIVE, ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: A lightweight, rounded and tortoise shell acetate frame with a saddle bridge, acrylic lenses, and superior spring hinges. Fun and stylish design.
|Color:||Indoor Lenses, Tortoise|
|Part Number:||NI - NO - NC|
|MPN:||NI - NO - NC|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.11 x 3.07 x 3.07 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Conductive Therapy Shop
mpn: CTS11, ean: 0045635439436,