Product Description & Reviews
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is one of the most underestimated, widespread disorders in industrialized countries. IBS patients suffer from diverse symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain, flatulence, and bloating. In addition, IBS can significantly impair patients' quality of life.Unique and Patented IngredientAfter a long research process, European scientists finally found one unique bacteria strain that has been shown to significantly relieve IBS and its symptoms and to simultaneously improve IBS patients' quality of life. This unique and patented bacteria strain B. bifidum MIMBb75 is only available in Kijimea IBS.Clinically ShownIn a clinical study, B. bifidum MIMB75 has shown to significantly reduce IBS symptoms such as digestive disorder, abdominal pain, discomfort, abdominal distension, bloating, and urgency. In addition, Kijimea IBS simultaneously improved the quality of life of IBS patients by a significant margin. Please note that individual results may vary.Successful Medical Food Finally Available in the USAIn Europe, Kijimea IBS has already been very well received among IBS patients. This promising product for the management of IBS is now finally available in the US. So if you have been diagnosed with IBS, Kijimea IBS might be an effective help for you.No Known Side Effects and Allergy-FriendlySo far, no side effects or interactions with other products have been observed in conjunction with the use of Kijimea IBS capsules. Kijimea IBS does not contain any preservatives, sweeteners, flavoring agents, lactose, or gluten. In addition, Kijimea IBS is suitable for a vegan diet.
Features & Highlights
- Medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Only bacteria strain in the world clinically shown to significantly reduce IBS and to simultaneously improve patients' quality of life.
- Clinically shown to significantly reduce IBS and its symptoms digestive disorder, abdominal pain and discomfort, distension and bloating, and urgency.
- Contains the worldwide unique and patented bifidobacteria strain B. bifidum MIMBb75
- No known side effects and no known interactions with other products; vegan and without any preservatives, sweeteners, flavoring agents, lactose, or gluten.
|Part Number:||Kijimea-28 Capsules|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By McNeil Consumer Healthcare/McNeil - PPC, Inc.
mpn: 21218, ean: 0760488365342,
By Dr. King's Natural Medicine
mpn: B0019LRG60, ean: 0357955502029,