Kijimea IBS, Medical Food for The Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome 14 Count 2 Pack (28 Capsules)
Free Shipping Included! Kijimea IBS, Medical Food for The Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome 14 Count 2 Pack (28 Capsules) by Kijimea at HQ Health Blogs. MPN: Kijimea-28 Capsules. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is one of the most underestimated, widespread disorders in industrialized countries. IBS patients suffer from diverse
Unique and Patented Ingredient
After a long research process, European scientists finally found one unique bacteria strain that has been shown to significantly relieve IBS and its symptoms and to simultaneously improve IBS patients' quality of life. This unique and patented bacteria strain B. bifidum MIMBb75 is only available in Kijimea IBS.
In a clinical study, B. bifidum MIMB75 has shown to significantly reduce IBS symptoms such as digestive disorder, abdominal pain, discomfort, abdominal distension, bloating, and urgency. In addition, Kijimea IBS simultaneously improved the quality of life of IBS patients by a significant margin. Please note that individual results may vary.
Successful Medical Food Finally Available in the USA
In Europe, Kijimea IBS has already been very well received among IBS patients. This promising product for the management of IBS is now finally available in the US. So if you have been diagnosed with IBS, Kijimea IBS might be an effective help for you.
No Known Side Effects and Allergy-Friendly
So far, no side effects or interactions with other products have been observed in conjunction with the use of Kijimea IBS capsules. Kijimea IBS does not contain any preservatives, sweeteners, flavoring agents, lactose, or gluten. In addition, Kijimea IBS is suitable for a vegan diet.
Features & Highlights
- Medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Only bacteria strain in the world clinically shown to significantly reduce IBS and to simultaneously improve patients' quality of life.
- Clinically shown to significantly reduce IBS and its symptoms digestive disorder, abdominal pain and discomfort, distension and bloating, and urgency.
- Contains the worldwide unique and patented bifidobacteria strain B. bifidum MIMBb75
- No known side effects and no known interactions with other products; vegan and without any preservatives, sweeteners, flavoring agents, lactose, or gluten.
|Part Number:||Kijimea-28 Capsules|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|