Lactose Intolerance Allergy Translation Card - Translated in Afrikaans or any of 25 languages
Lactose Intolerance Allergy Translation Card - Translated in Afrikaans or any of 25 languages by SelectWisely at HQ Health Blogs. MPN: 92274. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When you're dining in foreign language speaking restaurants, you can communicate your lactose intolerance diet clearly and effectively by using our
I am allergic to milk and milk products (butter, yogurt, cheese, cream).
Does this food contain milk or milk products?
Features & Highlights
- Our Lactose Intolerance Allergy Translation Card provided in Afrikaans. If you need another language select it in the 'Flavor' dropdown above.
- Prevent serious allergic reactions when traveling by showing the card to restaurant staff to clearly convey your issues/concerns.
- Clearly understanding your issues and/or concerns restaurant staff help you select and safely prepare your meal.
- Professionally translated by expert translators that are native to target language.
- Durable laminated credit card-sized card fits easily in your wallet or pocket.
|Item Size:||2.13 x 0.05 x 0.05 inches|