Product Description & Reviews
Size 1.5 fl oz For dry nasal membranes Sealed with neckband for your protection Easy to follow directions Premium Saline Sodium chloride 0.65% and and Benzalkonium Chloride as preservatives Sealed with printed neckband for your protection. Squeeze twice in each nostril as needed. Upright delivers a spray; Horizontally a stream; Upside down a drop. Ingredients Water (Purified), Sodium Chloride (0.65%), Disodium Phosphate, Phenylcarbinol, Monosodium Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride SolutionFor nasal dryness due to allergies, cold, flu, rhinitis, and sinusitis,.
Features & Highlights
- For nasal dryness due to allergies, cold, flu, rhinitis, and sinusitis,
- To help relieve congestion by thinning mucus, To moisturize and irrigate membranes following nasal surgery
- To return moisture caused by drug-induced dryness, To help reduce nosebleeds from dryness, To moisturize the nose while spending time in enclosed spaces such as during air travel
- To relieve dryness associated with oxygen treatments and CPAP machines for sleep apnea, For general moisturizing in dry, cold climates
- Generic for Ocean Saline Nasal Spray.
|Manufacturer:||Everready First Aid|
|Publisher:||Everready First Aid|
|Studio:||Everready First Aid|
|Item Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.1 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.