Product Description & Reviews
Medseptic Skin Protectant Cream is a superior moisturizer and protectant made with natural lanolin. Lanolin has been recommended by the Foot and Ankle Institute for diabetic patients to help hold moisture in their skin, especially on the feet, ankles, elbows and hands. It is formulated to treat adult diaper dermatitis, denuded skin and minor burns. This protectant contains 50% Lanolin, a superior emollient and moisture barrier. The cream also contains beeswax, a waterproofing agent. 0.5 ounce packet.
Features & Highlights
- Superior moisturizer and protectant
- Contains 50% Lanolin, a superior emollient and moisture barrier
- Helps hold moisture in skin, especially in feet, ankles, elbows and hands
- Formulated to treat adult diaper dermatitis, denuded skin and minor burns
- Contains beeswax, a waterproofing agent
|Item Weight:||4.92 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.3 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.