Product Description & Reviews
The MedReady 1750 FL POTS Medication Pill Dispenser with Flashing Light communicates via Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) to MedReady's servers. When medication is ready the unit will sound a buzzer to notify the patient that the medication is ready. Opening the medication door disables the alarm. In the case of a medication non-compliance event the dispenser signals MedReady's servers and then our servers email, send text messages, and place automated phone calls to caregivers alerting them of the non-compliance event. The complete compliance log can be viewed via the compliance website. There is a small monthly monitoring fee. Please call MedReady at 310.328.7557 for more details. Currently the monitoring for these units is only available in the United States and Canada, however our cellular devices (MR-357) work worldwide.
Features & Highlights
- For the hard of hearing, a flashing light alerts the patient that it is time to take their medication
- Communicates via Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) to MedReady's servers - notification buzzer sounds when medication is ready
- Medication noncompliance is monitored - there is a small monthly monitoring fee - call MedReady at 310.328.7557 for details
- Holds up to 28 medication doses and can dispense up to 4 times per day with easy-to-hear, lower-frequency alarm; each compartment holds 9 pills
- Includes: AC Adapter, Rechargeable Battery, Medication Tray, Blue Locking Lid, 2 keys, telephone cable, loading rings for 3x and 4x per day dosing
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.