Product Description & Reviews
The MedReady 1750 Medication Pill Dispenser communicates via Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) to MedReady's servers. When medication is ready the unit will sound a buzzer to notify the patient that the medication is ready. Opening the medication door disables the alarm. In the case of a medication non-compliance event the dispenser signals MedReady's servers and then our servers email, send text messages, and place automated phone calls to caregivers alerting them of the non-compliance event. The complete compliance log can be viewed via the compliance website. There is a small monthly monitoring fee. Please call MedReady at 310.328.7557 for more details. NOTE: Currently the monitoring for these units is only available in the United States and Canada, however our cellular devices (MR-357) work worldwide.
Features & Highlights
- Communicates via Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) to MedReady's servers - notification buzzer sounds when medication is ready
- Medication noncompliance is monitored - there is a small monthly monitoring fee - call MedReady at 310.328.7557 for details
- Holds up to 28 doses of medication and can dispense from 1 to 4 times per day with easy-to-hear, lower-frequency alarm
- Each dispensing compartment can hold up to nine (9) M-and-M size pills
- Includes: AC Adapter, Rechargeable Battery, Medication Tray, Blue Locking Lid, 2 keys, telephone cable, loading rings for 3x and 4x per day dosing
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Size:||12 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.