Product Description & Reviews
The pill tray has 28 compartments that can be filled with medication. Each compartment is 1" x .5' x .75" and can hold pills of different sizes and combinations of sizes. When the alarm sounds, the tray advances allowing you access to the medication in that compartment. If you use one daily alarm, the tray is good for 28 days of medication dispensing. When the alarm sounds, the tray advances allowing you access to the medication in that compartment by sliding open the white window and taking out the medication.
Features & Highlights
- One alarm daily = 28 days of medication
- Two alarms daily = 2 weeks worth of medication
- Three alarms daily = 9 days of medication
- Four alarms daily = 1 week's worth of medication
- Features an AC power backup and comes with rechargeable batteries that will last up to 72 hours
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.