Product Description & Reviews
The MedReady MR-357 Cellular Monitored Medication Pill Dispenser communicates via Cellular Networks to MedReady's servers. When medication is ready the unit will sound a buzzer to notify the patient that the medication is ready. Opening the medication door disables the alarm. No land line or internet connection is necessary at the Medication dispenser. The user does not need a cell phone, MedReady uses its own Internal Cellular Device. All medication compliance events and device settings are sent real time via cellular networks. Remotely change alarm times, trigger early doses, and set all device settings from the comfort of your home, or smart phone. In the case of a medication non-compliance event the dispenser signals MedReady's servers and then our servers email, send text messages, and place automated phone calls to caregivers alerting them of the non-compliance event. The complete compliance log can be viewed via the compliance website. There is a small monthly monitoring fee. Please call MedReady at 310.328.7557 for more details. For our customers in countries other than the United States, our device will work for you too.
Features & Highlights
- Communicates via via Cellular Networks to MedReady's servers - notification buzzer sounds when medication is ready
- Medication noncompliance is monitored - there is a small monthly monitoring fee - call MedReady at 310.328.7557 for details
- Holds up to 28 doses of medication and can dispense from 1 to 4 times per day with easy-to-hear, lower-frequency alarm
- Each dispensing compartment can hold up to nine (9) M-and-M size pills
- Includes: AC Adapter, Rechargeable Battery, Medication Tray, Blue Locking Lid, 2 keys, and loading rings for 3x and 4x per day dosing
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.