Menopausal Tea - Powder Type
Menopausal Tea - Powder Type by Yama's Herbs at HQ Health Blogs. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Symptoms: Hot flash, Irritability, Shallow sleep with frequent dreams, Dizziness Ingredients: Antractylodes, Citrus Kotakan, Jujube, Magnolia Bark,
Hot flash, Irritability, Shallow sleep with frequent dreams, Dizziness
Antractylodes, Citrus Kotakan, Jujube, Magnolia Bark, Peony, Pinellia
Bupleurum and Peony release clogged Qi in hepatic passage, and improve flow of Qi. Citrus Kotakan, Pinellia, Poria, and Atractylodes remove dampness and sputum, and improving Qi flow in Middle Barner (area from entrance to stomach to entrance to the small intestine) by regulating gastric activity.
In Chinese Herbology Term:
As main herbal substance, Bupleurum and Peony release clogged Qi in hepatic passages by regulating activity of Qi. As Er Chen Tang, it removes dampness and phlegm, and let Middle Barner Qi flow well. In addition, Tang Kuei is used for moderation of passages and improvement of Qi flow. By adding other herbs, the effectiveness will be multiplied.
For adults, add 3 grams (3 measured spoons) into warm water as tea. 2-3 times a day or as directed by health practitioner.
One bottle contains 100 grams of herbal formula. If taken as directed, the contents should last around two weeks.
In general, you should feel results in approximately two weeks. The effectiveness of the herbs on your system will depend on your physical condition at the outset of ingestion.
Features & Highlights
- Good for: Hot flash, Irritability, Shallow sleep with frequent dreams, Dizziness
- Dealing with menopause just got a little easier. Our herbal tea will help.
- 100% NATURAL and we use over 400 kinds of certified organic herbs, all packaged in the USA.
- Yama's herbal formulae are FREE FROM SIDE EFFECTS associated with synthetic drugs.
- Founder Yamaguchi O.M.D., L.Ac has over 33 YEARS of clinical expertise in Chinese & Kampo medicines.