Product Description & Reviews
NatraCure Moist Heat Therapy Mittens provide soothing moist heat to cold and painful hands. The warming therapy may help ease pain due to minor arthritis, stiff joints, strains or hand injuries and may also help to increase circulation in the hands and fingers. Mittens easily slide onto hands and are secured with an easily adjustable hook and loop tab. Made of soft polyester and flaxseed, the warming mittens provide maximum warmth and comfort simply by being microwaved for 30-40 seconds for convenient warming treatments.
Features & Highlights
- WHAT IT DOES: Helps relieve arthritis pain & discomfort. Microwaveable flax seeds provide long-lasting, warm comfort for cold hands.
- RESULTS AFTER 5-10 MIN: Increases blood circulation for pain relief, soothes stiff joints, calms muscle spasms, improves range of motion, & reduces inflammation.
- RESULTS AFTER 30 DAYS: With regular or daily use, stronger, more energized hands, improved dexterity, & further reduction of pain and discomfort.
- HOW TO USE: Only 5-10 min. treatments required, at least 2-3 times per week. Longer treatments provide greater results. Daily use recommended.
- HEAT in microwave for 1 minute, then massage product to accurately guage warmness. If additional warmth is desired, heat in 30 second intervals (massaging or flipping product to evenly distribute heat). WARNING: Do not overheat. Due to differences in microwave strengths, heating time may vary. Do not leave unattended while heating.
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 2.13 x 2.13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.