Product Description & Reviews
Are you experiencing protrusions in the vascular network beneath the anal canal in your rectum? In a healthy person, the tissue surrounding the anus, or "anal cushion," fills with blood to help regulate the elimination of waste materials from the body (i.e. bowel movements). When excessive pressure, or other factors, cause the veins within the "cushions" to become inflamed and stretch, anal protrusions and anal itching is the result. The following publications have reported how supplements in Avatrol can help alleviate anal discomfort: 1) Bioflavonoids are a type of plant compound that are thought to work by stabilizing and strengthening blood vessel walls and by decreasing tenderness in the affected area. They have been found to reduce anal itching, discomfort, and anal discharge. (About.com). 2) Horse chestnut seeds, leaves, bark, and flowers have been used for a variety of conditions and diseases (nccam.nih.gov). 3) Horse chestnut has been used for swelling and pain due to varicose veins and chronic circulation problems. It helps anal itching by reducing the swelling in the anus (medicinenet.com). 4) Bilberry extract, or Vaccinium myrtillus, is a potent flavonoid that protects and maintains venous strength and function (supplementnews.org). 5) Question: A reader recently reported using zinc oxide for anal protrusions symptoms. I just wanted you to know that I have been using zinc oxide for this purpose for years. I thought no one else knew about it! It's something I just tried on my own after little or no relief from such ointments as Preparation H. Zinc oxide provides almost instant relief. I told my doctor years ago, but she had never heard of using zinc oxide for anal discomfort. Answer: Zinc oxide cream appears to be a safe and inexpensive. When we looked for it at the drugstore, we found it sold as a diaper rash cream (chron.com). Avatrol contains a synergistic blend of all-natural ingredients that helps you alleviate anal discomfort.
Features & Highlights
- Contains butchers broom: Butcher's broom can improve vein circulation, which discourages painful hemorrhoids from forming
- Natural supplement for external, internal, or prolapsed hemorrhoid
- Hemorrhoids supplement to help reduce anus inflammation & increase circulation to relieve the discomfort of anal itching
- Ingredients include: horse chestnut, citrus bioflavonoids, oat straw, bilberry, l-arginine base, plantain, oat fiber, cascara sagrada bark, butchers broom, mullien leaf, red root, cayenne pepper, vegetarian capsule, rice powder, magnesium stearate
- It's a convenient alternative option to cream, suppositories, wipes, cushion, pillow, ointment, donut, seat
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Calmol 4
sku: 049-015, mpn: 90411, ean: 0367492104112,
By RectiCare Complete Hemorrhoid Care System
mpn: 496098515, ean: 0304960985156,