Product Description & Reviews
Relieve your aches and pains with these Ohuhu Ice Packs. Helps relive pain associated with bumps, bruises, aches, cramps, headaches, sinus pain, swelling, and joint pain. Get three ice packs in this set, one small, one medium and one large. The small ice pack is perfect for children, or smaller aches and pains, while the two larger ones are great for teenagers and adults. Fill bag 2/3 full with ice and cold water and then securely screw on cap. Place directly onto affected area for twenty minutes or more. You never know when you'll need one, so it's nice to have one on hand! Features: - Get one small, one medium and one large ice bag - Ease muscles and joint pains - Lightens pains, aches, and soreness - Great for headaches - Easy screw-top lid - Soft exterior fabric is flexible and conforms to the body - Leak proof How to use: 1. To loosen and remove the cap turn it counter-clockwise. 2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes. 3. Turn the cap clockwise until it is secured tightly on the ice bag. 4. Turn ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage. 5. Apply to desired area. 6. Condensation may form on the outside of the bag. Wrap the ice bag in a soft towel to protect the skin and to avoid condensation accumulation. 7. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications. Package Includes: -3 x Ice Bag[11", 9", 6"]
Features & Highlights
- THREE SIZES DESIGN: [Large (11"), Medium (9"), Small (6")] - The small ice pack is perfect for children, or smaller aches and pains, while the two larger ones are great for teenagers and adults
- LEAK-RESISTANT LARGE OPENING CAP: The cap opening is large to allow for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice
- FAST RELIEF: Ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains. Recommended to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery. Stays cold much longer than gel packs or other cold packs. Suitable for sport injury and first aid
- HOT & COLD THERAPY: For cold therapy, simply fill the ice bag two third full with ice and water to relieve discomfort from headaches, bruises, migraines, muscle aches and swelling. For heat therapy, add hot water (not boiling) to help soothe an upset stomach, migraine, sinus and joint pain
- A MUST-HAVE AT HOME: Keeps a handy ice bag in your work desk, car and home for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away
|Item Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.