Probiotics capsules - Probiotic Complex - Improves lactose tolerance (1 Bottle - 60 Capsules)
Probiotic Background - The term probiotic is derived from the Greek, "For Life", and is used to describe growth-promoting factors produced by microorganisms. These friendly bacteria begin colonizing in a matter of hours or days after our birth. The average human digestive system may contain more than two pounds of bacteria and various strains of probiotics.
Probiotic Complex - Good health begins with the body's ability to absorb essential nutrients and eliminate metabolic byproducts and toxins. Quality probiotic health product gives you help you need to maintain proper digestion. We at Sport Supplements use high quality, dairy-free probiotic complex with a blend of twelve beneficial probiotic strains.
Probiotic Complex Benefits - Many types of bacteria are classified as Probiotics. They all have different benefits, but most come from two groups. First, Lactobacillusis may be the most common probiotic, it's the one you'll find in yogurt and other fermented foods. Different strains can help with diarrhea and may help people who can't digest lactose, the sugar in milk. The other one is Bifidobacterium, you can also find it in some dairy products. It may help ease the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and some other conditions.
Features & Highlights
- PROBIOTIC COMPLEX FORMULA: Our Advanced Blended Complex is one of the finest PROBIOTIC puducts that is available on the market. We at Sport Supplements use high quality blend of twelve beneficial probiotic strains that include - Lactobacillus plantarum, Bidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus casei, Bidobacterium lactis, Bidobacterium longum, Bidobacterium bidum, Streptococcus thermophilus.
- PROBIOTIC COMPLEX - BACTERIA FOR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM: Probiotics contain different types of micro-organisms such as yeast and bacteria. Micro-organisms (flora) are naturally found in the stomach, intestines and vagina. Some conditions can change the normal balance of bacteria and yeast Probiotics are used to improve digestion and restore normal flora.
- PROBIOTIC COMPLEX BENEFITS: Enjoy variety of benefits that are supplied by Probiotic Complex that includes - Digestive support, Enhances synthesis of B vitamins, Improves absorption of Calcium, Protects against E. Coli, Improves lactose tolerance, Improves digestibility of milk products, Reduces vaginal infection, Reduces yeast infection, Reduces candida, Improves immune function, Promotes anti-carcinogenic activity, Helps prevent peptic ulcers.
- OTHER PROBIOTIC BENEFITS: Reduces acne, Helps with cholesterol metabolism, Helps improve nutritional value, Protects against traveler's diarrhea, Helps with constipation, Helps re-establish micro-flora after antibiotic use, May help lower allergic response, May help urinary tract, Helps with detoxification, Helps with colon cleansing, Helps produce natural antibiotics, Helps alleviate bad breath, Helps colonization within the intestines, respiratory and urogenital tract.
- OUR GUARANTEE: (1 Bottle - 60 Capsules) Our product is proudly Made in USA at FDA approved facility and followed by strict GMP guidelines. Your Satisfaction Is Important To Us. 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed! Supplement Facts: Serving Size - 1 Capsule. Servings Per Container - 60.
|Part Number:||Probiotic Complex|
|Item Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sport Supplements, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
192 Count. No.1 pharmacist recommended brand. Kosher. Allows people with lactose intolerance to enjoy dairy again. Supplements can be used anytime, anywhere fitting easily into a pocket or purse.192 Count. No.1 pharmacist recommended brand. Kosher. A...
By J&J Sales Logistics Co
For the prevention of gas, bloating, and diarrhea associated with digesting dairy....