Product Description & Reviews
Scot-Tussin Expectorant Cough Syrup is ideal for individuals with cough and chest congestion due to colds and the flu. It contains a powerful chest congestion medication, guaifenesin. The preparation is one of several produced by Scot-Tussin, an innovator in cough syrup medications since 1956. The product is also free of gluten, lactose, sodium, and dye, which was important to S.G. Scott, the founder of the company. As a result, the preparation can be used safely and effectively by people with and without pre-existing medical conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease, celiac disease, and high blood pressure. Perhaps this is why the product has been recommended by generations of doctors and pharmacists. Scot-Tussin Expectorant Cough Syrup works best for individuals with a cough productive of phlegm. It is not effective for a dry, hacking cough. The active ingredient, guaifenesin, is an expectorant, which means it works by loosening and thinning secretions such as mucus. As a result, coughing is more productive, thereby relieving chest congestion. It is important to drink more water if you take guaifenesin, as the combination of water and guaifenesin provide optimal thinning of the mucus.
Features & Highlights
- FAST RELIEF: Fast-acting cough syrup with guaifenesin (an expectorant) to break up mucus for superior cold/chest congestion relief
- SUGAR-FREE: Sugar-free cough syrup with no added sugars, making for an extraordinarily effective chest congestion medicine
- PLEASANT TASTE: Guaifenesin syrup with a pleasant grape taste
- ALCOHOL-FREE: Alcohol-free cough syrup containing guaifenesin that can be used by almost everyone
- AGES 12 AND UP: Expectorant cough syrup ideal for ages 12 and up
|Color:||Cough Expectorant and Chest Congestion Relief|
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Dr. Christopher's Formula
mpn: B00CQ7SD9K, ean: 5052958606112,