Product Description & Reviews
SKIN-PREP is a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films. SKIN-PREP can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings.Helps tape and film adhesion. Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.. Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn't left in or around the wound area..
Features & Highlights
- Helps tape and film adhesion. Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn't left in or around the wound area.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patients' skin and won't crack or peel.
- Allows skin to "breathe" so tapes and films adhere better.
- May increase intervals between dressing changes. Pediatrician tested.
|Manufacturer:||SMITH & NEPHEW|
|Brand:||Smith & Nephew|
|Publisher:||SMITH & NEPHEW|
|Studio:||SMITH & NEPHEW|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Dermaced Redness Redux
mpn: No Model, ean: 0638845660266,