TheraSpecs Classic Migraine Glasses for Light Sensitivity, Photophobia and Fluorescent Lights | Unisex | Polarized Outdoor Lenses
TheraSpecs Classic Migraine Glasses for Light Sensitivity, Photophobia and Fluorescent Lights | Unisex | Polarized Outdoor Lenses by TheraSpecs at HQ Health Blogs. MPN: Classic. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Classic TheraSpecs combine a popular look with great protection. They are made out of ultra-lightweight polycarbonate to minimize pressure on your
Features & Highlights
- BETTER THAN SUNGLASSES: TheraSpecs lenses are precision-tinted to block certain light that can trigger or worsen migraine, post-concussion syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and other chronic conditions.
- REDUCE LIGHT SENSITIVITY AND PHOTOPHOBIA: TheraSpecs protect you from fluorescent lighting, reduce headache and migraine frequency, and relieve light sensitivity and glare.
- OUTDOOR LENSES: Outdoor TheraSpecs are polarized, 100% UVA/UVB blocking lenses that are great for wearing outside in bright sunlight.
- RELIEF FOR 90% OF CUSTOMERS: TheraSpecs help the vast majority of the people with their light sensitivity but they do not work for everyone. Please give them a try to learn if they will be a good option for you.
- HIGHLY PROTECTIVE, ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Made of ultra-lightweight polycarbonate to minimize pressure on your face and head. Designed for those who do not need protection from light from the side but still want full protection from the front.
|Item Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.35 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|