Product Description & Reviews
Classic TheraSpecs combine a popular look with great protection. They are made out of ultra-lightweight polycarbonate to minimize pressure on your face and head. They are a great option for people who do not need full side coverage but still want full protection from the front. Outdoor TheraSpecs are great for wearing outside in bright sunlight. Like all TheraSpecs they provide more relief than normal sunglasses, reduce headache and migraine frequency and intensity and relieve painful light sensitivity and glare.
Features & Highlights
- BETTER THAN SUNGLASSES: TheraSpecs lenses are precision-tinted to block certain light that can trigger or worsen migraine, post-concussion syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and other chronic conditions.
- REDUCE LIGHT SENSITIVITY AND PHOTOPHOBIA: TheraSpecs protect you from fluorescent lighting, reduce headache and migraine frequency, and relieve light sensitivity and glare.
- OUTDOOR LENSES: Outdoor TheraSpecs are polarized, 100% UVA/UVB blocking lenses that are great for wearing outside in bright sunlight.
- RELIEF FOR 90% OF CUSTOMERS: TheraSpecs help the vast majority of the people with their light sensitivity but they do not work for everyone. Please give them a try to learn if they will be a good option for you.
- HIGHLY PROTECTIVE, ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Made of ultra-lightweight polycarbonate to minimize pressure on your face and head. Designed for those who do not need protection from light from the side but still want full protection from the front.
|Item Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.35 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Dr Cohens HEATABLE acuProducts
mpn: 627843476665, ean: 0627843476665,