Product Description & Reviews
Hudson TheraSpecs is a rounded frame that blends a sophisticated, versatile design with the protection of our precision-tinted lenses; this makes Hudson perfect for everyday use at the office, at home, or during a night out on the town. They are crafted from lightweight and highly adjustable metal with soft, flexible silicon nose pads to ensure a snug yet comfortable fit. Hudson TheraSpecs is available in the finish of your choice: black or silver. Indoor TheraSpecs are great for wearing near artificial light and while working on a computer. Some people also like wearing them outdoors on overcast days. Like all TheraSpecs, they: - Reduce headache and migraine frequency and intensity - Relieve painful light sensitivity and glare - Protect you from fluorescent lighting Hudson TheraSpecs come with a microfiber carrying bag.
Features & Highlights
- BETTER THAN SUNGLASSES: TheraSpecs lenses are precision-tinted to block certain light that can trigger or worsen migraine, post-concussion syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and other chronic conditions.
- REDUCE LIGHT SENSITIVITY AND PHOTOPHOBIA: TheraSpecs protect you from fluorescent lighting, reduce headache and migraine frequency, and relieve light sensitivity and glare.
- INDOOR LENSES: Indoor TheraSpecs are great for wearing near artificial fluorescent light, while working on a computer, and for wearing outdoors on overcast days.
- RELIEF FOR 90% OF CUSTOMERS: TheraSpecs help the vast majority of the people with their light sensitivity but they do not work for everyone. Please give them a try to learn if they will be a good option for you.
- HIGHLY PROTECTIVE, ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Rounded frame that blends a sophisticated, versatile design with the protection of our precision-tinted lenses
|Color:||Indoor Lenses, Black|
|Part Number:||MI - MO - MC|
|MPN:||MI - MO - MC|
|Package Weight:||0.17 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.07 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Ultima Neuro & Conductive Therapy Shop
mpn: CTS12B, ean: 0045635439443,