TheraSpecs Hudson Migraine Glasses for Light Sensitivity, Photophobia and Fluorescent Lights | Unisex | Indoor Lenses | Black
Free Shipping Included! TheraSpecs Hudson Migraine Glasses for Light Sensitivity, Photophobia and Fluorescent Lights | Unisex | Indoor Lenses | Black by TheraSpecs at HQ Health Blogs. MPN: MI - MO - MC. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Hudson TheraSpecs is a rounded frame that blends a sophisticated, versatile design with the protection of our precision-tinted lenses; this makes
Features & Highlights
- BETTER THAN SUNGLASSES: TheraSpecs lenses are precision-tinted to block certain light that can trigger or worsen migraine, post-concussion syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and other chronic conditions.
- REDUCE LIGHT SENSITIVITY AND PHOTOPHOBIA: TheraSpecs protect you from fluorescent lighting, reduce headache and migraine frequency, and relieve light sensitivity and glare.
- INDOOR LENSES: Indoor TheraSpecs are great for wearing near artificial fluorescent light, while working on a computer, and for wearing outdoors on overcast days.
- RELIEF FOR 90% OF CUSTOMERS: TheraSpecs help the vast majority of the people with their light sensitivity but they do not work for everyone. Please give them a try to learn if they will be a good option for you.
- HIGHLY PROTECTIVE, ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Rounded frame that blends a sophisticated, versatile design with the protection of our precision-tinted lenses
|Color:||Indoor Lenses, Black|
|Part Number:||MI - MO - MC|
|MPN:||MI - MO - MC|
|Package Weight:||0.17 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.07 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|