TheraSpecs Pilot Migraine Glasses for Light Sensitivity, Photophobia and Fluorescent Lights | Unisex | Polarized Outdoor Lenses
Free Shipping Included! TheraSpecs Pilot Fluorescent Light and Migraine Glasses: Aviator-Style with Outdoor Lens for Men and Women by TheraSpecs at HQ Health Blogs. MPN: Pilot. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Pilot TheraSpecs combine a timeless look with great protection. They look like a classic aviator from the front but the lenses wrap around your face
Features & Highlights
- BETTER THAN SUNGLASSES: TheraSpecs lenses are precision-tinted to block certain light that can trigger or worsen migraine, post-concussion syndrome, traumatic brain injury, and other chronic conditions.
- REDUCE LIGHT SENSITIVITY AND PHOTOPHOBIA: TheraSpecs protect you from fluorescent lighting, reduce headache and migraine frequency, and relieve light sensitivity and glare.
- OUTDOOR LENSES: Outdoor TheraSpecs are polarized, 100% UVA/UVB blocking lenses that are great for wearing outside in bright sunlight.
- RELIEF FOR 90% OF CUSTOMERS: TheraSpecs help the vast majority of the people with their light sensitivity but they do not work for everyone. Please give them a try to learn if they will be a good option for you.
- HIGHLY PROTECTIVE, ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Very lightweight metal frame with matte golden finish and aviator design. Spring hinges and silicone nosepads.
|Item Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.55 x 1.77 x 1.77 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|