Our largest size is a generous 14" x 27" unit - nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles - not just one small, isolated point.
Thermophore MaxHEAT Therapy Pack is designed to be hands-free with a user-friendly on/off switch with a "Pause" feature and built-in timer. Just press "On" for heat, "Pause" to cool and alternate as often as you like. If you happen to doze off or are interrupted and forget the unit is on, the 20-minute timer will shut the unit off for your protection.
Thermophore Moist Heat Therapy
Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief.
When you have an arthritic condition, injury, back pain or muscle spasm - any type of pain at all - it affects everything you do. Our Thermophore products provide the convenience of professional quality heat therapy - on demand, to significantly improve your ability to manage your own pain. Nothing to add, no unpredictable microwave bags or smelly creams. Just press the switch and relax, as the soothing heat begins to relieve your pain.
If you live in a dry area, or the air in your home is dry because of frequent use of heating or air-conditioning systems, the MaxHEAT Plus style has a protective liner that lets you safely add a damp cloth for even more moisture!
• Professional-quality intense moist heat can also be used at home for therapy any time of the day or night.
• Unique design produces moisture from the atmosphere, with no need for you to add any water.
• Moisture helps the intense heat penetrate even more deeply
• Two switch options put you in total control of the heat level, minute by minute.
Features & Highlights
- Thermophore® is the brand most often used and recommended by doctors, physical therapists, and other medical professionals.
- Absorbs moisture from the air and then releases the moisture back into your body during the heating cycle
- Moisture helps the intense heat penetrate even more deeply - relieving pain, relaxing muscle spasm and increasing rejuvenating circulation.
- Large area of heat to cover entire spinal lenth