übertherm Knee Pain Relief Cold Wrap: New Technology Compression Ice Pack for Unique Sting-Free Cold Therapy and Sports Icing
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 9% on the übertherm Knee Pain Relief Cold Wrap: New Technology Compression Ice Pack for Unique Sting-Free Cold Therapy and Sports Icing by übertherm at HQ Health Blogs. MPN: EU_KneeCold70. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ÜBERTHERM KNEE COLD COMPRESSION WRAP übertherm is the world's first thermally regulated cold therapy, delivering gradual, deeply penetrating cold
Features & Highlights
- PHYSIOLOGIC DESIGN. übertherm cools without freezing, targeting the Goldilocks Zone of ideal pain and inflammation relief. Aggressive ice packs freeze damage your cells (frostbite spectrum) often prolonging inflammation and leaving muscles frozen and brittle. übertherm never cools you below 1˚C, for safe, soothing, and effective cold therapy.
- ICE PILLOW TECHNOLOGY. Unique thermal composite pocket holds the cooling pack comfortably against your skin while regulating the thermal transfer in a way no ordinary ice pack does. A unique, sting-free, physiologically targeted cold therapy experience.
- ULTRA LONG-LASTING. The übertherm cold gel pack has multiple chambers filled with a proprietary high-performance gel that retains cold for up to an hour but stays semi-flexible when frozen.
- COMFORT AND SUPPORT. Each übertherm knee compression wrap features the highest-grade neoprene material available and provides exceptional support and comfort, and an all-over Velcro closure that allows for a universal fit. Lasts for years. For use between activity and after physical therapy.
- EFFECTIVE THERAPY for the inflammation, swelling, and pain associated with knee replacement and arthroscopic surgery, meniscus and ACL injury, tendinitis, sprain, arthritis, runner's knee, and fibromyalgia. Soothing sports icing for athletes.
|Item Weight:||1.96 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.2 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 4 x 4 inches|