Product Description & Reviews
ZRT Labs 49 Panel Urine Advanced Metabolites Home Test Kit assesses levels of steroid hormones and diurnal melatonin activity over a 24-hour period allowing for highly accurate results of how a patient is metabolizing an array of hormones. Our Advanced Metabolite Profile is the gold standard, offering our broadest view of sex steroid hormone metabolite levels and cortisol metabolism with full diurnal melatonin and BPA. The 49 Panel Test offers inclusive data for patients facing: sleep/wake cycle issues, exposure to stress, estrogen/progesterone imbalance, male prostate function, weight/insulin resistance, adrenal dysfunction signs, or concerns of breast health. The Advanced Profile assesses how a person metabolizes Estrogen, Progestogen, Androgen, Glucocorticoid Steroid and Melatonin activity including: • Estrogens: Estradiol, Estrone, Estriol, 2-Hydroxy E2, 2-Hydroxy E1, 4-Hydroxy E2, 4-Hydroxy E1, 16a Hydroxy E1, 2-MeO E2, 2-MeO E1, 4-MeO E2, 4-MeO E1, BPA • Progestogens: Pregnanediol, Allopregnanolone, Allopregnanediol, 3a-Dihydroprogesterone, 20a-Dihydroprogesterone, Deoxycorticosterone, Corticosterone • Androgens: DHEA, Androstenedione, Androsterone, Etiocholanolone, Testosterone, Epi-Testosterone, 5a-Dihydrotestosterone and 5a, 3a-Androstanediol • Glucocorticoid Steroids: Total Cortisol, Free Cortisol x4, Total Cortisone, Free Cortisone x4, Tetrahydrocortisol and Tetrahydrocortisone • Melatonin: MT6s and MT6s x4 Dried vs. Liquid Urine Method: While liquid collection over 24-hours offers useful ways to gather total output of steroid hormones and analytes in a day, physiological hormone productions vary during the day, thus liquid urine tests only offer estimates of hormone synthesis, but don't consider peaks/troughs or diurnal variations that may emerge, where dried urine tests do. This product cannot be shipped to the state of New York.
Features & Highlights
- 49 Steroid Hormone and Metabolite Panel Levels Tested as well as Melatonin; Specific Time Points Required are Convenient, Avoiding Risk of Missed Collections
- Results in Approximately 7 to 10 Business Days; Includes Pre-Paid Return Shipping and No Additional Fees Required!
- Dried Urine Samples are Extracted and Analyzed in the Laboratory Using Highly Accurate Methods: Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) - Used for Free Cortisol, Free Cortisone and MT6s
- The Method of Our Dried Urine Kit is Preferred Over Traditional Test Approaches That Can Be Invasive, Uncleanly, and Difficult to Administer
- Distinct Hormone Ranges for Gender, Menopausal Status, and Exogenous Hormone Addition as it Applies to Hormone Type, Dosage, Timing, and Delivery is Crucial; Different Techniques of External Hormone Delivery Can Result in Especially Different Levels of the Hormone in Urine
|Manufacturer:||ZRT Lab/Test Country - Instant & Lab Testing Kits|
|Brand:||ZRT Lab/Test Country - Instant & Lab Testing Kits|
|Publisher:||ZRT Lab/Test Country - Instant & Lab Testing Kits|
|Studio:||ZRT Lab/Test Country - Instant & Lab Testing Kits|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.